2011年1月25日星期二

I didn't expect to even go to the game today I KNEW I'd be SO tired after my brother's wedding

At Shea, he has 5 IP, 1 H, no runs, no BB and 9 K.Of all the current Mets, only Miguel Cairo has managed one hit.I hope it’s another good game.And of course, I hope that the Jackal, whiffs, misses easy FB and gets CS (yes, it’s personal!)uI replica Bedat 114.020.100 Ladie's watch believe we're at 4-1.We were 2-3 last year, when we were a good bet to win the WS.I didn't expect to even go to the game today I KNEW I'd be SO tired after my brother's wedding (he did great, he didn't fall out like he kept thinkin he gonna, said “I DO” like he's the luckiest man on earth, which he is except for Husband of course) then finally gettin home and gettin up at 5 to see what had happened to my Stros yesterday, get everyone ready for church.

So after church, Mama comes up to me, has the biggest S.E.G and says, I got tickets, grab the boys, and Husband says NO! the kidz need a nap a LOT more, so Mama and I and 2 of her friends and their sons head off to the ball park.I didn't argue with Husband I replica Bedat 308.011.100 Ladie's watch he gonna be napping with kidzz about 1 minute after they go through the door….Great day for a ballgame.Overcast, humid, not much wind.Of course, I DO think every day a good day for a ballgame…Roy is 11-0 with a 2.51 ERA against the Reds lifetime.Cool.Roy was NOT sharp through the first 4 innings threw a LOT of pitches, half of them balls, and was giving up long fly ball outs, instead of Ks.

I hear tell that Roy “asked for the ball” but this is freaking APRIL, not the playoffs, and we can't afford for Roy to get hurt.If he DOES get hurt, or if he sucks for 3 straight starts, you best believe I AM gonna be all OVAH Phil's butt for that one.He has no say over Biggio's playing but he DOES have a say over Roy's.I don't see why Sampson replica Ulysse Nardin 263-33-3.92 Men's watch will be fine for the dome in Milwaukee but not fine for the Dome in Houston.Yeh,I know that Roy is cocky and thinks he can pitch any time, anywhere, but I hope this isn't stupid macho.Roy vs the Marlins: Sergio Mitre, RHP, age 26, was traded by the Cubs, where he was spot starter and relief pitcher, along with Ricky Nolasco for Juan Pierre.