2012年4月5日星期四

fabric was style to toes Vibram Performa FiveFingers

Here are some reviews about trekking with Vibram FiveFingers:Vibram FiveFingers KSO Grey-BlackRating: 5 starsMaterials: 4 mm rubber solesUse: 4 - 8 mile trekking within the roadsBreak-in Period of time: I trek for 1 week on the tread mill to adjust my legsPrice Paid: $45Purchased five weeks ago and I love them! I trek about 20-25 miles per week within the road. I have transitioned into the Vibram FiveFingers KSO Grey-Black over the five weeks. I now do all my recovery and trekking inside the Vibram FiveFingers KSO. I come across that the Vibram FiveFingers KSO Grey-Black stretch out my calf muscles and keeps them loose.I haven't tried it, but winter trekking where your ft could be immersed in cold water would seem like a bad idea. It truly is also cold and sloppy to use them within the trails yet, but I am searching forward to trying them on trails soon.I was able to acquire in the suggested size, but could have never gotten a sock underneath.

Vibram Five Fingers KSO Mens Shoes Grey-BlueRating: five starsMaterials: neopreneUse: trekkingPrice Paid: $45As a professional trekking guidebook I planned to use these shoes for on trekking because of the low profile and when I teach, to keep out pebbles and such.The material dries significantly quicker then that in the Flow's and also the KSO's possess a thinner sole for much more feel of the ground. These are also wonderful for camp footwear.Vibram 5 Fingers KSO Mens Footwear Black-RedRating: five starsUse: trekkingPrice Paid: $45The Vibram soles is revolutionary innovation as significantly as comfortable footwear is usually, that is depending on the age old methodology that being barefoot helps your balance and could make you feel aware with the nature around and ground beneath your feet. Be it grass within the spring, mud inside the autumn or rocks in any time in the year.Thin, abrasion-resistant polyamide stretch fabric was style to toes any feet perfectly.


Vibram Performa FiveFingers
Vibram KSO Trek FiveFingers
Vibram Bikila FiveFingers