2010年12月22日星期三

everyguyedthe-cravatswatchesSo please Replica Omega 2222.80 Seamaster 300m Watch vote for us

We (The Breitling Watch Blog) got nominated for one of the Best Mens Watches sites of 2010 at the EveryGuyed site:everyguyedthe-cravatswatchesSo please Replica Omega 2222.80 Seamaster 300m Watch vote for us. I dont even know what this site is seems like they are pretty new, having started September 24th of 2010, but hey I dont mind winning even if its a new site. So please vote for us!

While I like Tag Heuers designs, I somehow get bored with their Replica Omega 4310.11 De Ville Prestige Watch very quickly, and they dont get much wrist time beyond the first week I have them. Ill see a Tag and want it, then once I get it the novelty seems to wear off. One of the best Tags Ive owned is this Tag Heuer Carrera Chronograph. It has a great size and design, and is sporty and a bit dressy at the same time.This dial is a silver color, and the bezel is the grey. I think this is one of the nicer color configurations available for the Carrera Chrono, but the previous owner (I purchased it used) sold it because he had trouble with the color matching.

Oddly, it was the dial I wanted the most! Very different from anything I had owned, but still an easy accessible color palette. I found the Replica Omega 4510.52 De Ville Prestige Watch really easy to wear and match up with different styles of clothing.As you can see, the case is on the thicker side given the modest 41mm case diameter. This is the Tachymeter version that has the smaller 41mm case. It is also available in a Day-Date variation that uses the same Valjoux 7750 based Caliber 16 but without the day-of-the-week wheel removed.