2010年12月9日星期四

Replica Audemars Piguet watches just being able to come back

How does it feel?I am stoked on my performance, Replica Audemars Piguet watches just being able to come back from a bad back injury and peak at the right time. I know it seemed like a surprise to most, but ever since the injury its been my goal to be 100 percent for those races, and it all worked out! It goes back to winning the gold for me. Just keep believing and you can achieve anything!There was drama surrounding your do-over run in the Olympic giant slalom because of officials interrupting your first run to prevent you from crashing into Lindsey Vonn at the bottom of the hill.

You ended up in eighth place. What were your emotions Replica Chopard watches that day, and have they changed?I am very bummed out about that whole situation, but in life there are things that you just have no control over. It was an emotional roller coaster, and a day I will never forget, but its not something that I can even begin to think...what if?Your good friend C.R. Johnson was killed in a skiing accident in Squaw Valley during the Games. How did that affect you? Did it influence your decision not to compete in the slalom?It was a very sad day. When I heard about C.R., it just immediately put things in perspective for me to enjoy the skiing and not the results. I hope that I can spread the love of the sport for C.R.

I am so grateful for the hard work and support from everyone around me. I definitely had some ups and downs in the past year, so to be able to put it all in the past Replica Franck Muller watches and just ski my best in every race, regardless of everything else going on, is all I can ask for, and I am proud of how it all turned out. I know things could have gone better in the last two races, but I look forward to keeping the speed going and winning in Sochi [site of the 2014 Winter Olympics].Howd you do in the World Cup, and how do you feel about your performance?I was third in one of the last super Gs, and that was cool to be on the podium again.